Now that everyone in America has seen Avengers: Infinity War (if the opening weekend numbers are anything to go by), we all have to sit around and wait until July to see Marvel superheroes on the silver screen again. The actors are sure to remain busy in the meantime though, as was the case this week when nearly all of the Avengers reunited on Jimmy Kimmel Live to read mean tweets directed at each and every one of them.
Mean Tweets started as a very general segment, gathering a random group of celebrities to read the horrid messages that people send them on Twitter. Kimmel has since brought together specific groups of people, including professional athletes, musicians, YouTube creators and even President Barack Obama.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $90 robot vacuum, $10 Crock-Pot, Nest Thermostat, $17 aviator sunglasses, more
- Your cable company’s worst nightmare is a little box that only costs $40 on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Boeing makes a fool of itself by calling out SpaceX, saying the Falcon Heavy just isn’t big enough
- Samsung is bringing two new bigger versions of the Galaxy S9 and S9+ to the US
- I had no idea this hidden iPhone trick existed, and now it’s one of my favorites
Jimmy Kimmel reunites ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ cast to read mean tweets about themselves originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 1 May 2018 at 14:04:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via Boy Genius Report http://bgr.com
May 1, 2018 at 01:05PM