It’s April Fool’s Day. Again. The day when companies come up with the craziest product ideas in an effort to prank consumers. Of course most of them are so obvious that they shouldn’t even qualify as pranks anymore because we can see them coming a mile away.
The truly subtle ones are rare. But then again, no company wants to create a fake product that’s too believable, right? With that in mind, let’s see what some of the biggest names in tech, and across other industries, have planned for this year’s April Fool’s Day. There are actually a few good ones in there, and there’s even a pretty believable prank right this year, which is rare.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon slashes prices on external hard drives, SSDs, and more for World Backup Day
- Pixelbook is the best Chromebook you can buy, and Amazon slashed $100 off all three models
Trending Right Now:
- 5 awesome new iPhone features in iOS 11.3 that no one is talking about
- The 10 best new movies and TV shows coming to Netflix in April
- Get free network TV without sticking an ugly HDTV antenna on your window
April Fool’s Day roundup: The best tech pranks from around the web originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 1 Apr 2018 at 09:01:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via Boy Genius Report http://bgr.com
April 1, 2018 at 08:06AM